DPP® HIV 1/2 Assay
Chembio has developed a new, innovative diagnostic assay based on the patented DPP® technology for the rapid detection of HIV 1 and HIV 2 antibodies in all blood matrices and oral fluid. The Chembio DPP® HIV 1/2 Assay is a single-use immuno-chromatographic, rapid test for the detection of antibodies to Human Immunodeficiency Virus Types 1 and 2 (HIV 1/2) in oral fluid, finger-stick whole blood, venous whole blood, serum, or plasma samples.
The Chembio DPP® HIV 1/2 Assay is intended for use as a point-of-care test to aid in the diagnosis of infection with HIV 1 and HIV 2. This test is suitable for use in multi-test algorithms that have been established in many countries or as a standalone initial test.
A unique feature of this new kit is Chembio’s new and unique DPP® SampleTainer™ which contains a premeasured, single-use dilution buffer within a closed vial that doubles as a dropper for performing the assay. Smart, easy, and efficient!
Each test is supplied with blood collection loop, oral swab, SampleTainer™ and a DPP® HIIV 1/2 Assay single-use test device.
- DPP® single use test device
- Blood collection loop
- Oral swab
|Product Description||Quantity||Catalog Number|
|DPP® HIV 1/2 Assay, FDA||20 Tests||65-9500-0|
|DPP® HIV 1/2 Assay, Export Kit||20 Tests||65-9506-0|
Contact our sales department
For Use With:
- Non-invasive oral fluid sample
- Venipuncture whole blood
- Plasma samples
- Sharp & distinctive visual results
- Simple, flexible & safe
- Diluted sample is contained in closed SampleTainer™
Convenient & Cost Effective
- Ideally suited for field and point-of-care testing
- Minimal sample size required—10 µl
- Room temperature storage and procedure
- Long shelf life (24 months from date of manufacture)
- No special laboratory equipment required
Time & labor Saving
- Ready-to-Use Reagents simple procedure
- Total test time of 15 to 30 minutes
- Built-in IgG procedural control
- Highly sensitive and specific